2.7 miles from Lake Istokpoga
A newly remodeled house made out of knotted pine, 'Ranchero Log Cabin' sits on a 40-acre farmland in Sebring, Florida - right in the center of the Sunshine State! This charming vacation rental for 8 offers a woodland setting with picturesque trees, beautiful landscaping, farm-raised animals, & 2 fishing ponds - plus lavish modern furnishings inside, 4 highly-appointed bedrooms, & 3 bathrooms!
*NOTE: The homeowner lives on the farm in a completely separate house & may be present during your stay*
-- THE PROPERTY --
*NOTE: Your safety matters. An exterior security camera is located in the front yard, facing out towards the entrance. The camera does not look into any interior spaces*
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed | Bedroom 4: Full Bed
'Ranchero Log Cabin' is situated on 40-acre farm consisting of picturesque rows of palm, oak, and pine trees, which fashion a backdrop of flowering foliage that you'll be delighted to call your vacation home. The natural wildlife population on the property includes several species of birds such as cranes, hawks, woodpeckers, as well as the endangered gopher tortoise - keep an eye peeled for these beautiful creatures!
Additionally, you'll be sharing the farm with adorable farm-raised animals! Make friends with the goats, chickens, and cattle - your dog might also make friends with the farm dog, Shumba. For a small extra fee, experience a 'cow cuddling' session and snap a few photos of your kids with the cute cows.
Meanwhile, fishing enthusiasts will definitely want to bring their poles and cast their lines in either of the 2 quaint fishing ponds. A short walking/biking trail weaves throughout the property, offering another fun outdoor activity!
Seek shade in 2,800 square feet of highly-appointed, air conditioned living space. Admire the custom-built knotted pine cabin's interior decor, featuring rustic pinewood in traditional cabin-like structure. Lounge in the living area, with high tongue and groove slanted ceilings creating an open and inviting ambiance. Start the wood-burning fireplace and turn on the flat-screen cable TV to make the space extra cozy!
The fully equipped kitchen is outfitted with updated stainless steel appliances - including a double oven/stovetop and microwave - ample kitchenware, and stacked high-end laundry machines. Whip up your family's favorite meal and enjoy a feast on the screened-in porch while savoring the sounds of nature and fresh Florida breeze! Host more formal dinners at the elegant 8-person dining table in the flagstone-furnished sunroom.
-- THE LOCATION --
Situated right in the heart of central Florida, 'Ranchero Log Cabin' is located in peaceful rural area about 15 minutes southeast of downtown Sebring. Head into town for a fun afternoon on Lake Jackson, nestled right against the city. Fishing, kayaking, and paddleboading are just some of the ways locals like to spend idle time at the lake!
After a day in the sun, grab a happy hour drink at Dimitri's 5o'clock Somewhere Bar, just a block from the shore. Enjoy a casual meal out at the popular and charming Sebring Diner, or opt for something fancier and prime al fresco dining at Faded Bistro & Beer Garden.
Check out Highlands Hammock State Park, just under 20 minutes from the property. This 9,000-acre grassland offers ample hiking trails and wildlife spotting opportunities! Visiting the Sebring International Raceway - less than 4 miles away - is another visitor must-do. Built in the 1950's, it's one of the country's oldest continuously operating professional auto racing tracks.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, free WiFi, 8-acre space for ample vehicle & trailer parking, wraparound covered porch, screened-in porch with outdoor dining & seating, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, DVD player, wood-burning fireplace (wood provided), towels & linens provided, air conditioning, ceiling fans, charcoal grill, complimentary toiletries, in-unit laundry machines, fire pit, steam shower, and more
- This property is supplied by well water, there is a filter but will still smell semi-sulfur like
- This property is situated on a 40-acre farmland, which includes a natural wildlife habitat, a walking/biking trail, 2 fishing ponds, and farm-raised animals including goats, chickens, cattle, and the homeowner's cat & dog
- Peaceful Sebring location on a 40-acre farm just 15 minutes outside of downtown Sebring. Within easy driving distance to all area attractions, restaurants, bars, shops, & outdoor activities!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport (~85 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- No pets allowed
- NOTE: The homeowner lives on the farm in a completely separate house and may be present during your stay
- The basement closet is used for overflow of owner clothes as well
- NOTE: The chicken and goat facilities are off limits. The outside grill area, fishing ponds, and walking trails are all available for guest use
- 'Cow cuddling' is available as a special side activity. For a $150 fee, 2 guests can brush and pet the cows for 90 minutes
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in